Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Master List of Gardens of Time Quests

Here is the full list of all of the known quests in Gardens of Time! (Note: this is a work in progress at this point).

The Manor Awaits
2 Star Giza Riverfront
Visit Lulu's Garden
Increase Reputation
Peril at the Pyramids
2 Star Pyramid Shadows
Victorian Gardening
The Two Tombs
Star Challenge
2 Star Egyptian Tomb Paradox
Add Egyptian Flair
Cue Bricks
Reach 1,000 Reputation
Eleanor Confronted
Loose Ends
2 Star Hourglass Study
Being Neighborly
Build the Egyptian Temple
Partners in Time
The Wonder of Big Ben
Desert Oasis
2 Star Streets of Florence
3 Star Egyptian Tomb Paradox
Trials by Ire
Victorian Gardening 2
Blitz Challenge Round 1
Star Challenge
Back in the Drink
An Appeal to Eleanor
Under London
Sandboxed
Guards of Horus
Trial's End
Victorian Gardening 3

2 comments:

  1. I had the Panda Refuge, put it in storage and place it back in my garden. It says I have to complete the Ancient Chinese Quest in order to complete it. Any ideas what this quest involves? (I already have the max number of stars on every board.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have the panda refuge; now I am worried that I missed other gifts/rewards. Were the other rewards just silver coins?

    ReplyDelete