Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gardens of Time: How to Get Energy

In Gardens of Time, Temporal Energy is used to play through scenes. Each scene requires 10 energy.  You start out with 60 energy, and it regenerates every 5 minutes.  There are also a couple ways to get energy if you need it.

Visit Neighbors





Each day that you visit you can get 1 energy per neighbor.  If you have a lot of neighbors, this can really come in handy!

Are there any other ways to get energy?  Comment and let us know!

View our other Gardens of Time guides >>

2 comments:

  1. Hiding gifts also gives 1 energy per neighbour, so visiting them and hiding gifts can provide 2 energy points each time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leveling up seems to refill your energy. I found there was a limit on how much energy I could get by visiting neighbors, but I can't say what that limit is. I just noticed that I stopped receiving energy. It was somewhere between 20 and 30 so I'm guessing 25.

    ReplyDelete